Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I was so inspired!

I'm so inspired by this story A Girl's Generosity to a Bochur published on Collive and by the effect it's had. I've decided to start a blog to feature stories like this one.
May the merit of the ahavas yisroel we collect bring an immediate yeshua to all the suffering among Klal Yisroel and bring Moshiach Now!
Please consider posting an inspirational story of a kind deed that you've witnessed. In order to respect the privacy of those involved, stories should not include names although initials will be acceptable. Feel free to sign your own name, however.
Thanks so much in advance!

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday i was at a toy store buying some gifts for my nephews birthday. As i stood in line i witnessed such Ahavas Yisroel!!! In the line ahead of me, their were children at the register paying and a girl in front of me. As i waited my turn the children were short around ten dollars, and without even a hesitation the girl in front of me gave the kids the money so that they wouldn't have to put back any of the toys. Not only was i inspired but the non Jew at the register was EXTREMELY impressed and it was a total Kiddush Hashem!!! keep it up YIdden!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt a tinge of guilt when I read the post on COL because a similar thing happened to me on the Boro Park/CH bus. As we settled down for the trip my daughter informed me that she had left our money and metro card on the couch next to my coat before we left home. We now had not a cent to pay for the bus or anything else for that matter. The woman next to me noticed my look of surprise and instantly pulled out an envelope from her purse and gave my a sizable sum and said "Pay when you can." It all happened so fast that I just took down her name and address and we were soon seeped in a conversation. Little did I know that she was making a chassanah two weeks later and was probably going shopping for that purpose! I felt like a character in a BSH"T story - very humbling!

    ReplyDelete